Wednesday, November 22, 2006

No Gnus is Good Gnus

I have been running over in my mind what, if anything I should blog about today. I started to think I would keep a journal of things that happened during my day, but I work on computers, what's fun about that? Of course yesterday the network went down at the high school. Took us three hours to find the problem. Not a lot of interest there. Kaleigh and little buddy suggested that I start writing stories as scripts. I thought about using this to write the screenplay for a movie I call Between The Lines. It's a story about parking lot painters. I think it could be a dark comedy. I would use this to get the buzz going, but right now it's just an idea, and ideas can be stolen. Ho hum. Time to make the donuts, and by make the donuts I mean clean the apartment before it's filled to capacity.

One more thing:
On This Date In History
On Friday, November 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy was shot as he rode in a motorcade through the streets of Dallas, Texas. At his death, the 35th president was 46 years old and had served less than three years in office. During that short time, Kennedy and his young wife, Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, became immensely popular both at home and abroad.

I was just talking to my Father In Law about this because it's his birthday today too.

Oh and Little Buddy,

WHAT,WHAT!!

No comments: