Monday, November 20, 2006

One Year On The Net!!

So I started this just about a year ago.
Wow where has the time gone. I have figured out that since I started this blog I have traveled to 20 of the 50 states, and 2 of our territories (Puerto Rico and St. Croix). I am now working for a school system in St. Clair County(mentioned in an earlier Blog. Took some time but the blanket finally covered me.)
So what does the next year have in store. Well with a freshly elected Congress ready to make real changes in our country who knows. Sorry I had to make that joke.(They won't change anything, they are all members of the same country clubs and lobbyist groups people. Wake up!)
Anyway, our first thanksgiving together as man and wife is set to be busy in that we are both working part time jobs, me at Barnes and Nobles, Kaleigh at Banana Republic. However, we are both off on Thanksgiving day as it should be(Thank you Mr. Lincoln. Read a history book, you'll know what I mean.)
Well it's not long before a new year. Can you believe that 2006 is almost over? It's amazing. Looking forward to whats to come. Maybe I'll resolve to work on this blog more. Thing is, when you work on computers all day long, the last thing you end up spending your time doing is blogging. Maybe I'll start a "On This Date In History" blog filled with mundane facts that are of little use to the anyone. At least then I could get my history fix before starting a day of "No I said 'right' click."
Peace out bloggers and broseph,

"WHAT,WHAT!"

No comments: