Friday, April 13, 2007

Worst Episode Ever

This will be brief. I haven't blogged in forever but work today calls for it.

I am in the Pell City Center Theatre and the junior high is watching a movie. It's a "Christian" movie. Now the fact that this is a public school isn't why we shouldn't be watching this movie.
The reason we shouldn't be watching this low budget "Christian Inspirational" movie is that the acting in it is beyond a doubt the worst I have seen.

I have yet to see one decent, even mediocre performance. Seriously this people strive for mediocrity. They are below mediocre looking up.

It's like listening to a child read for the first time. Slow, choppy, mispronounced, and sometimes just plain awful. The difference is that with most new readers, in time they improve and their sentences flow like honey. The only thing flowing here is verbal excrement.

On that note:

On This Day in History:

Thomas Jefferson was born on April 13, 1743, at Shadwell in Albemarle County, Virginia. A member of the Continental Congress, he was the author of the Declaration of Independence at the age of 33.

1 comment:

Dina said...

When I take off my glasses, the people in my classroom look like a Monet. This is the only thing that that entertains me in my Anatomy and Physiology class.

This has nothing to do with verbal excrement.